- B.S., Nuclear Science & Engineering, University of Maryland.
- Over 40 years nuclear engineering experience.
- Provides engineering support to nuclear power plants.
- Developed design modifications for piping changes including the addition of valves, pumps and air compressors.
- Developed and reviewed various calculations for changes to piping and HVAC systems for various Power Plants.
- Worked on installation of various major components including the main condenser, main turbine, circulating and service water pumps, feedwater pumps and reactor vessel internal components.