- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Michigan State University.
- M.B.A., Management, Eastern Michigan University.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- 29 of years nuclear experience, 22 years of which were as a direct utility employee on site.
- Engineering, design modifications of electrical controls, medium voltage electrical supply and distribution (125/250 VDC, 120V though 13.8 kVAC), large power transformers, diesel generator electrical controls, inverter replacements, main generator alterex controls, protective relaying, 230 kV breaker replacement, distributed antenna system, and distributed control systems.
- Performed ETAP calculations for License Amendments for degraded voltage. Provided ETAP calculation support for four different nuclear units. Received Big Daddy Award from OTI for contributions to ETAP Nuclear Users Group.