- B.S., Engineering & Electrical Power Systems, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1979.
- 25 years of Nuclear Design Engineering experience, 36 total of years engineering experience.
- Engineering experience in electrical and I&C design. Lead engineer on design and modifications of power distribution systems, transformers, feed pump controls system, large motors, chiller packages, traveling screen systems, control room indicators. Performed operability assessments.
- 50.59 Evaluation qualified.
- Project Engineer on modification closeout backlog reduction,
- Electrical Lead on Steam Generator replacement.