- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of New Hampshire, 1980.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- Over 34 years of experience in the design and construction of nuclear power plants.
- Experienced in all phases of plant modifications, preparation and review of system design and licensing basis documents, preparation and review of calculations, conducting studies and design reviews for facility upgrades, preparation and revision of purchase, design and installation specifications, and engineering support of construction, startup and testing.
- Prepared designs for facility modifications and upgrades in preparation for manufacture of the Joint Strike Fighter. Work included development of demolition and installation plans, specifications and design analyses.