Our Key Electrical Engineering Staff
DP Engineering provides engineering and consulting services to the power and industrial industries. We have a broad range of Electrical Engineering talent to address your needs with experience in the following:
- Scoping reports, purchase specification and design modifications
- Electrical calculations and analysis (protective device coordination studies, load flow, fault studies, ETAP)
- Physical electrical design (cabling, raceway, PDMS, MCCs, Switchgear, Load Centers)
- Layout and design of electrical distribution systems
- Equipment obsolescence issues (circuit breakers, large motors)
- System upgrades, including design of swing inverter systems
- Control system modifications • Diesel Generator design and analysis
- Baker test training.
For I&C capabilities see the Instrumentation and Controls Engineering Section by clicking on the VIEW ALL link from the main page.
|Alan Schildkraut, P.E.|
|Gary Yezefski, P.E.|
|Griff Finkenaur, P.E.|
|Tom Moffitt, P.E.|