- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Arkansas, 1985.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- Certified by Structural Engineering Certification Board (SECB) and an NCEES Model Law Structural Engineer (MLSE).
- 21 years of experience in nuclear design engineering, 30 years of total engineering experience.
- Structural engineering experience with various structural and heavy load applications including major component replacement projects such as steam generators, condensers, feedwater heaters, and pressurizers.
- Experienced seismic engineer, 10CFR50.59 evaluation qualified, SQUG/IPEE qualified. Versed in application of AISC, ACI, IBC, and NUREG-0612 requirements.