- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Polytech Institute of Brooklyn, 1969.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- Solid experience in engineering management, supervision, and technical leadership with groups of over 100 people, for new plant design, construction and retrofit projects.
- Experience in plant support to include direct involvement with systems engineering and maintenance in trouble shooting of electrical systems.
- Responsible for the production of design change packages for digital governor upgrades, rebucketing of motor control centers, operability/reportability reviews and updating of numerous calculations as a result of an NRC audit.