- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Arkansas.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- Over 34 years of experience includes construction and engineering experience in fossil power, general industry and nuclear power.
- Design work includes mechanical design, construction oversight, root cause determinations, 10CFR 50.59 evaluations, failure modes analysis, specification development, post modification testing.
- Projects of interest include replacement feedwater heater design specification development, moisture separator demineralizer system design, and turbine system engineering. In addition, replacement steam generator component design reviews, RSG NRC submittal technical evaluation, RSG insulation design, RSG major interference design, and Moisture Separator Reheater Tube Bundle replacement.